- Our leading 2 opening drinker for castle, horses, & wildlife
- capacity 150 beef, 60 dairy, 100 cow-calf
- 20 gal.
- Drink opening 7.5” x 8”
- Drink height 18.5”
- Overall width 20”
- Overall length 38”
- Overall height 28”
Twenty Gallon Energy Free Automatic Waterer
POLAR-MAX® DRINKERS 100% ENERGY FREE
Simple Installation – can be fitted on existing pads; no heat well needed.
Attractive Design – you’ll be proud to have these units in your operation.
Animal Friendly Flaps – no ball or float closures to ice.
Nature’s ground water temperature does this job. POLAR-MAX® DRINKERS operate like thermos all year long.
Loaded with these PRIDE OF THE FARM® quality features:
1. Stainless steel bolts and removable top afford easy access to plumbing. Optional wing bolts (Model OF403WB) are available for
grade A inspections.
2. Unique baffles guard against icing and keep valve operating under severest conditions.
3. Notched flanges for easy anchoring.
4. Achieve a quality installation with PRIDE OF THE FARM® anchor package. Order Model 383344 which contains 4 anchor bolts, 4 flat washers, 4 plates and 4 nuts, all stainless steel.
5. Weather strip and an insulated sleeve for the supply line come with each unit.
6. Simple installation – no heat well needed; use an 8-12 inch tile; can be fitted on most existing pads.
7. Sealed bottom keeps out moisture and rodents.
8. Two 2-inch drain holes for fast clean out.
9. Foam insulation between walls has an R-value of 7.14 inch.
10. Double wall DURAROCK® construction contains hindered amine light stabilizer, the most effective ultraviolet inhibitor.
11. Seamless sidewall cannot leak.
12. Tolerance to water level – you don’t have to worry about summer and winter water levels. (If the water level is too high on a ball or float type closure, closures can stick).
13. Dependable, non siphoning valve – proven and trouble free.
14. Animal friendly insulated flaps. Livestock can drink out of both flaps at the same time – not always so with a ball closure. No pulleys and cables to foul and rust.